Sunday, April 08, 2007

Chenille Hat and Scarf




Well, I have not posted to my blog in several months so I thought I'd throw you a bone. I have been so busy with work that I have not put my creative juices to much use. These are photos of a hat and scarf I made a few years ago made with chenille yarn. And yes, that is yours truly. I got brave enough to exhibit myself on the web. I hope I don't scare anyone away. Well, back to the hat and scarf. I remember the hat took me two hours to crochet. It was the first hat I ever made. I use them every winter. It's springtime now and I need to create something for the hot Texas weather. Hmmm? Maybe something in a light airy cotton yarn will do. Till next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like them, well done.

Susan Carlin said...

Hi Ruby! Thanks for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I do teach a pastel class on Tuesdays at the Coppini Academy near Hildebrand and McCullouch, but it's open to folks who work in oils, as well. I'd love to have you join us! susan@susancarlin.com